Param JewellersShipping Policy
- Enjoy Free Shipping within India.
- On all orders above 3000 INR we offer Free International Standard Shipping.
- For bulk volume based shipping, please contact our executive to guide you.
- Shipping Charges are based on shipping destination and weight of your parcel. Shipping companies determine shipping charges based on the package weight, customs clearance and various other factors. We are unable to advise the duty amount.
- Local Custom Clearance, Insurance & Freight Charges (CIF Charges) will be borne by Param Jewellery, however GST, duties and taxes will be applicable as per your country's regulations and are to be borne by the customer. These charges will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery.
- For more information, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:-
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- All orders require a signature and proof of ID upon receipt of order.
- We make our best efforts to deliver each item in your order within stipulated time line of your placing the order, inclusive of processing time. However, in some cases, we may take longer, to ship the order as we may have to produce/procure it.
- If you believe that the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our help desk (+91) 7016037712 or email us at email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall try our best to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Our customer service may contact you for additional information if required. After your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email from us.